From appointment-only tastings with the winemakers, to chef dinners in the vineyard, to special events at external locations, we invite you to join us this year as we celebrate our inaugural vintage release.
June 14, 2019 – North Fork Uncorked “Sommelier-Winemaker” Dinner in the Vineyard
Ticket sales are LIVE for our first-ever dinner in the vineyard! We are pairing our wines with the local, seasonal cuisine from Chef Brandt Bishop and enjoying a four-course dinner at a long, communal table right in the middle of our Riesling vines.
Get your tickets, view the menu, and check out our wines, via this link, and reach out if you have any questions. We’ll see you there!
Seminars and Classes
We’re excited to work with Jenne Baldwin-Eaton, Professor of Enology at Colorado Mesa University and former Plum Creek Cellars winemaker, on Tuesday, June 4th, at a Sensory Analysis Workshop in Denver. Hosted by the Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology (CAVE), we will be leading the tasting portion of the event and sharing our thoughts, tips, and experience on wine tasting and pairing from our years as sommeliers.
Colorado Wine Festivals
We’ll be pouring our wines at the following wine festivals over the 2019 season, so be sure to stop by, share a sip, and say hello if you’re there!
- Telluride Wine Festival
- Crested Butte Wine & Food Festival
- Breckenridge Wine Classic
- Colorado Mountain Winefest
Dinners and Events at the Vineyard
We are participating with our neighboring wineries in the West Elks AVA at the following events here in the North Fork Valley, and we will add more details and purchasing options, as the dates grow closer!
- Friday, June 14th – We are hosting a Sommelier-Winemaker Dinner in the Vineyard as we celebrate the West Elks AVA’s annual “North Fork Uncorked” weekend and the inaugural release of our wines.
- Friday, August 2nd through Sunday, August 4th – This is our only official “open house” of the season, so don’t miss out! Stop by any of these days between 12:00 and 4:00 p.m. for paired bites, complimentary wine tastings, and chats with the winemakers.
- Friday, August 2nd – We are celebrating the harvest season with our second Sommelier-Winemaker Dinner in the Vineyard during Paonia’s Mountain Harvest Festival weekend, where we are pairing our wines with the cuisine of the talented Forage Sisters.
“Colorado FIVE” Dinners
- Sunday, April 7th – SOLD OUT – “Regions of Mexico” Dinner, hosted by Chef Duane Walker, at Denver’s Lola Coastal Mexican. Along with fellow FIVE beverage team member, Jen Mattioni, we are pairing select Colorado wines, cocktails, spirit-free drinks, and beers with courses crafted by FIVE’s talented chefs.
- Monday, May 13th – SOLD OUT – “Upscale Lowlife” Dinner, hosted by Chef Jim Pittenger, at Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dog’s on Larimer. This exciting, themed dinner is all about comfort food done up fancy. Think rosé jello shots, Riesling Otter Pops, and oysters with crumbled Cheez-Its, a Budweiser mignonette, and a grape drink granita.
- Monday, June 24th – “Fire Pit and Beer” Dinner, hosted by Chef Kevin Grossi of The Regional in Fort Collins. We’ll be grilling out over a large, outdoor fire pit at the patio at Odell Brewing Co. and pairing Kevin’s cuisine with Odell’s selection of beers.
- Monday, August 12th – “Knapp Farms” Outdoor Dinner, hosted by Chef Bryan Redniss of The Rose in Edwards. This is a breathtakingly beautiful venue, and we will be pairing our wines with Bryan’s cuisine at a high-elevation, outdoor dinner.
- Monday, September 9th – Dinner Party, hosted by Chef Josh Niernberg of Bin 707, Taco Party, and Dinner Party in Grand Junction. More details on this event to come!
Chef and Winemaker Dinners
- Friday and Saturday, August 15th and 17th – Telluride Reserve | “Taste & Terroir of Colorado” lunch with Chef Alex Seidel, winner of the 2018 James Beard Award for Best Chef Southwest. This event, held at a private mountain home at 10,000 feet above sea level, is limited to 30 people. We are pairing our wines with Chef Alex’s Colorado-centric, locally driven cuisine.
As more official dates and events are announced, we will keep this page updated and let you know the details within our newsletter. Be sure to sign up here to stay up to date!