From wine tastings with the winemakers here at our tasting overlook and chef dinners across the state, to special events at external locations, we invite you to continue in joining us this year, as we celebrate our third vintage release.
Dinners and Events in Colorado
Sign up for our newsletter to be on the list for updates on the 2022 events schedule.
Valentine’s Day Dinner with Chef Brandt Bishop at Wisehart Springs Inn
Friday, February 14, 6:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT – Join us at Paonia’s Wisehart Springs Inn for a 6-course dinner, featuring the seasonal and creative cuisine of returning favorite, Chef Brandt Bishop. We will be sharing two unreleased wines from our 2019 lineup, in addition to some of our favorites from 2018. Get your tickets here for this cozy dinner, held at one of the valley’s most beautiful venues.
Fetch Holiday Market, Weekends in December
We’ll be pouring tastes of our wines, alongside our friends at Blanchard Family Wines, at the Fetch Holiday Market. We are the very first booth, just inside the building! Join us on THREE weekends, where you can pick up last-minute wine gifts in Denver’s largest indoor holiday market, held at the Denver Sports Castle. Find more about hours, location, and details here.
- Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 30th – Dec. 1st
- Friday through Sunday, Dec. 6th – 8th
- Friday through Sunday, Dec. 13th – 15th
Colorado Uncorked, November 15, 2019
Did you join us at the annual 2019 Colorado Uncorked event, along with the ten other wineries with double-gold winning wines, celebrating Colorado’s best-of-the-best? These 14 wines comprised this year’s 2019 Governor’s Cup collection, blind-selected by a panel of Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine, and beverage professionals from around the country. We poured our Riesling and Dry Riesling, paired alongside the cuisine of fellow Colorado FIVE alum, Chef Josh Niernberg, of Bin 707 Foodbar and Chef Paul Nagan of Narrative Cherry Creek.
Old South Pearl Street Farmers Market
We hosted a pop-up tasting room at one of our favorite Denver farmers markets, the Old South Pearl Street Farmers Market.
Thank you for joining us in the months of August and September, from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., where you got to taste and purchase our wines and say hello!
Seminars and Classes
We were so excited to work with Jenne Baldwin-Eaton, Professor of Enology at Colorado Mesa University and former Plum Creek Cellars winemaker, at two Sensory Analysis Workshops in Palisade and in Denver. Hosted by the Colorado Association for Viticulture and Enology (CAVE), we led the tasting portion of the event and shared our thoughts, tips, and experience on wine tasting and pairing from our years as sommeliers.
Colorado Wine Festivals
We poured our wines at the following wine festivals over the 2019 season – thanks for stopping by and tasting and saying hello!
- Sip Into Spring
- Rosé La La La
- Crested Butte Wine & Food Festival
- Breckenridge Wine Classic
- Colorado Mountain Winefest
- Telluride Reserve
Dinners and Events at the Vineyard
We participated with our neighboring wineries in the West Elks AVA at the following events, held in the North Fork Valley this past season. Stay in touch, as we will add our upcoming 2020 events here, as soon as we schedule them. We already have an exciting lineup in the works!
- Friday, July 30th, 2021 – ASADO AT THE VINEYARD – We are partnering with our two favorite lady chefs, Nicole and Mirasol of Forage Sisters, to host a multi-course wine dinner here at the vineyard, overlooking the North Fork Valley. Tickets are live, via this link.
- Sunday, May 9th, 2021 – MOTHER’S DAY BRUNCH – We are hosting a multi-course brunch at the Midway Schoolhouse, in Hotchkiss, featuring the cuisine of chef Brandt Bishop and our 2020 wine release.
- Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 – We hosted an outdoor Asado at the Winery with returning favorites, Chefs Nicole Carrillo and Mirasol Gomez of the Forage Sisters, here at The Storm Cellar. Get more information HERE.
- Sunday, August 2nd, 2020 – We are excited to host an al fresco Rosé Brunch at Wisehart Springs Inn, featuring the local culinary talent of the Forage Sisters. We have a stellar menu and are featuring three rosé wines for this multi-course brunch. Get more information HERE.
- Friday, June 14th, 2019 – We hosted a Sommelier-Winemaker Dinner in the Vineyard as we celebrated the West Elks AVA’s annual “North Fork Uncorked” weekend and the inaugural release of our wines.
- Friday, August 2nd through Sunday, August 4th, 2019 – This was our only official “open house” of the season, so we hope you didn’t miss out!
- Friday, August 2nd, 2019 – We celebrated the harvest season with our second Sommelier-Winemaker Dinner in the Vineyard during Paonia’s West Elks Wine Trail weekend, where we paired our wines with the cuisine of the talented Forage Sisters for an Argentinian-influenced, asado-style dinner.
“Colorado FIVE” Dinners
- Sunday, April 7th – SOLD OUT – “Regions of Mexico” Dinner, hosted by Chef Duane Walker, at Denver’s Lola Coastal Mexican. Along with fellow FIVE beverage team member, Jen Mattioni, we are pairing select Colorado wines, cocktails, spirit-free drinks, and beers with courses crafted by FIVE’s talented chefs.
- Monday, May 13th – SOLD OUT – “Upscale Lowlife” Dinner, hosted by Chef Jim Pittenger, at Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dog’s on Larimer. This exciting, themed dinner is all about comfort food done up fancy. Think rosé jello shots, Riesling Otter Pops, and oysters with crumbled Cheez-Its, a Budweiser mignonette, and a grape drink granita.
- Monday, June 24th – SOLD OUT – “Fire Pit and Beer” Dinner, hosted by Chef Kevin Grossi of The Regional in Fort Collins. We’ll be grilling out over a large, outdoor fire pit at the patio at Odell Brewing Co. and pairing Kevin’s cuisine with Odell’s selection of beers.
- Monday, August 12th – SOLD OUT – “Knapp Farms” Outdoor Dinner, hosted by Chef Bryan Redniss of The Rose in Edwards. This is a breathtakingly beautiful venue, and we will be pairing our wines with Bryan’s cuisine at a high-elevation, outdoor dinner.
- Monday, September 9th – SOLD OUT – Dinner Party, hosted by Chef Josh Niernberg of Bin 707, Taco Party, and Dinner Party in Grand Junction. More details on this event to come!
- Tuesday, October 1st – SOLD OUT – The Colorado FIVE at the James Beard House in Manhattan for a unique, taste of Colorado cuisine, paired with some of the most delicious and innovative beverages from the state. This was such a bucket-list event for us!!
- Monday, May 17th, 2021 – SOLD OUT – COLORADO FIVE DINNER – Led by chef Josh Oakley, we are hosting, along with the 2021 Colorado FIVE team, a Western Slope-themed, multi-course dinner at Avelina in Denver. Get details and tickets via this link.
- Monday, June 21, 2021 – SOLD OUT – COLORADO FIVE DINNER – Led by chef Arden Lewis, we are hosting, along with the 2021 Colorado FIVE team, a multi-course dinner at Comal in Denver. Get menu details for this Juneteenth-themed dinner, featuring a celebration of Soul Food in America, and tickets via this link.
- Monday, July 26th, 2021 – SOLD OUT – COLORADO FIVE DINNER – Led by chef Tajahi Cooke, we are hosting, along with the 2021 Colorado FIVE team, a multi-course dinner, located to be determined. Tickets are live.
- Monday, October 18th, 2021 – SOLD OUT – COLORADO FIVE DINNER – Led by chef Natascha Hess, we are hosting, along with the 2021 Colorado FIVE team, a multi-course dinner, located at Ginger Pig in Denver. Tickets are live, via this link. This is the final Colorado FIVE dinner of the season – we’d love to see you there!
As more official dates and events are announced, we will keep this page updated and let you know the details within our newsletter. Be sure to sign up here to stay up to date!