We featured three different Quarantine Virtual Tasting Packs over the last few weeks, and thanks to overwhelming support, each version has sold out! We will be releasing a new version shortly, so stay tuned.
Since we are all stuck at home, we have kicked off a five-episode, virtual tasting series with winemakers and sommeliers, Jayme and Steve, each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m., on Instagram Live. We’ll taste through one wine each week and share some behind-the-scenes here at The Storm Cellar.
What will be tasting?
2018 Dry Riesling
2018 Pinot Gris
2018 Reserve Riesling
We selected two of our favorite seasoning blends from The Spice Guy’s arsenal – “Citrus Pucker Pepper” and “Roasted Garlic Blend.” You’re probably cooking at home way more than you’re used to, and odds are that your spice rack is either depleted or stale. You can’t imagine what these blends will do for your cooking game, and both of them pair perfectly with our white wines!
We are also pairing each wine with a delicious recipe from some of our favorite food bloggers. Whether you make these recipes on the day of the tasting to enjoy with the featured wine or you just make them another time, these are easy-to-make and versatile, since we are all working with such limited ingredient options.
How do the virtual tastings work?
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and join our live tastings each Wednesday, at 6:30 p.m. MST. Jayme and Steve will be sharing tasting notes and insights about each wine, as well as responding to your questions and comments! Let’s raise a glass together!
- Wednesday, April 8th – Dry Riesling – Creamy Vegan Potato Soup from Nosh & Nourish
- Wednesday, April 15th – Rosé of Pinot Gris – Kidney Bean and Kale Tacos from With Food + Love
- Wednesday, April 22nd – Chardonnay – Crispy Lentil and Smashed Potato Sheet Pan Dinner from Kale + Caramel
- Wednesday, April 29th – Riesling – Sesame Thai Rice Noodles from Heartbeet Kitchen
- Wednesday, May 6th – Reserve Riesling – Peach Crisp for Two from Oh, Ladycakes
- Riesling – COMING SOON!
- Reserve Riesling – COMING SOON!